In December 2021, the 100 year old building where Lumino Medford House is located was destroyed after plastic wheelie bins were set on fire. After a long year of renovations to get the practice functioning again the Hamilton team are thrilled to finally be back in their usual location.
Medford House originally became a dental surgery in the 1940s, and became part of Lumino The Dentists five years ago. With such a long history in the building, it's great that the practice was able to move back in again.
The Medford House team also welcomes a new dentist this year. Dr Rob Blair previously worked for 1300 Smiles in Australia (also part of Abano Healthcare Group) and will be available at the practice 4 days a week.
Rob is originally from Canterbury and spent time working in Christchurch Hospital before moving to Bundaberg, Queensland where he spent 13 years practising dentistry.