When to see a dentist
If in doubt, check it out.
Book an appointment to see a dentist as soon as possible if:
- You are in pain
- Pain lasts longer than a day or two
- The pain is persistent, severe or unbearable
- You have a fever, earache, jaw ache or pain when you open your mouth wide
- If you have difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Swelling in your face or check or tender swollen lymph modes
- If you've had an infection in your tooth previously
- If you're experiencing stress, or run down
Are you in pain?
Call us if you’re experiencing pain and need emergency dental care. We’ll get you in to see us fast for an urgent appointment.