Dearest patient of Lumino Ellerslie,
We regret to inform you that we will be ending our contract with the District Health Board’s Combined Dental Agreement (CDA) as of 21.01.2020.
What this means for our patients aged below 18:
- We can no longer provide government funded dental treatment for you starting the 21st of January 2020.
- Any incomplete treatment you have that is covered by the DHB needs to be done by the 21st of January 2020.
- We are no longer accepting new enrolments for patients below 18 who wish to be covered by the DHB.
What you need to do now
- If you have ongoing or incomplete treatment, please call and book an appointment with us before the 21st of January 2020.
- If you are due for your annual dental check-up and wish to have it done with us under the DHB cover, it must be booked in before the 21st of January 2020
What you need to do after 21st Jan 2020
- You can continue to see our dentists, however, the fees will have to be covered privately.
- You can transfer your records and care to another dental provider who has an ongoing contract with the DHB/CDA. View a list of dental providers that offer DHB covered treatment.
Nearest Lumino Branches that offer DHB covered treatment
We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause you, and we will do our very best to help you with this transition, so feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to book an appointment with us.
Lumino Gentle Dentists
09 525 6630 | [email protected]
54 Main Highway, Ellerslie
Auckland 1051, New Zealand