This specialist practice is totally private, and not contracted under the Government scheme.
Fees for an initial consultation are: $255
Fees for treatment will depend on a number of factors:
- The complexity of the clinical procedure
- Materials and equipment used
- Type of anaesthesia/sedation provided
- Level of patient cooperation etc.
If requested an estimate for treatment can be provided following the initial consultation. Payment is the responsibility of the person attending with the child and is required at the end of each visit. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, EFTPOS, or Visa/Mastercard.
Fees for specialist dental treatment under general anaesthesia will involve three separate accounts:
- The Dental fee - this is based on the complexity of clinical procedure; the number of restorations/extractions etc required and type of materials/equipment used.
- The Anaesthetist’s fee* - this fee is calculated on the basis of time taken for the operation.
- (*The fee for the anaesthetic is the responsibility of the anaesthetist.)
- The Theatre fee* - this fee is based on the time taken for the entire general anaesthetic and materials/drugs/equipment used.
- This fee is to be paid on the day of treatment (Eftpos/Credit card). The theatre staff trained to provide specialist care for your child before, during and after treatment.
- (*The operating theatre fee is the responsibility of Quay Park Day Surgery Centre).
Please note: Different insurance schemes will have different rebates for dental treatment. Please contact your health insurer for further details if required.
Following an initial consultation, more specific details relating to treatment recommended and costs can be provided.
Learn more about what happens on your first visit, and the next treatment visits.